MBA in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
About the Course
The MBA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship program offers a specialized curriculum designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to thrive in today's rapidly changing business landscape. This course description provides an overview of the program's curriculum, learning outcomes, and potential career opportunities. The MBA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship program prepares students to navigate the complexities of today's business landscape and seize opportunities for growth and innovation. By combining core business fundamentals with specialized knowledge in innovation and entrepreneurship, graduates are well-positioned for success in a wide range of industries, whether launching their own ventures or driving innovation within established organizations.
- Strategic Management
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Managerial Economics
- Business Analytics
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Innovation and Creativity
- New Product Development
- Entrepreneurial Finance and Venture Capital
- Technology and Business Strategy
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Intellectual Property Management
- Design Thinking and Prototyping
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
Elective Courses (Choose from a range of options):
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Innovation in Emerging Markets
- Managing Innovation in Established Organizations
- Innovation and Change Management
- Startup Launch and Growth Strategies
- The program may include opportunities for students to engage in hands-on experiences such as internships, consulting projects, or entrepreneurship incubators, allowing them to apply their knowledge and skills in real-world settings and gain practical insights into innovation and entrepreneurship.
Upon completion of the MBA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship program, students will:
1. Develop a deep understanding of the principles, theories, and practices of innovation and entrepreneurship.
2. Cultivate critical thinking and problem-solving skills required for identifying and exploiting entrepreneurial opportunities in various industries and contexts.
3. Acquire knowledge of cutting-edge technologies and their application in driving innovation and business growth.
4. Develop leadership skills, including the ability to inspire and motivate teams, manage change, and foster a culture of innovation.
5. Master financial management techniques specific to startups and entrepreneurial ventures, including assessing funding options and managing risk.
6. Gain expertise in market research and analysis, enabling them to identify target markets, understand customer needs, and develop effective marketing strategies.
7. Develop strong communication, negotiation, and networking skills necessary for pitching ideas, attracting investors, and building successful partnerships.
8. Foster an entrepreneurial mindset characterized by adaptability, resilience, creativity, and a willingness to take calculated risks.
Graduates of the MBA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship program can pursue diverse career paths within existing organizations or as founders/startup leaders. Potential roles include, but are not limited to:
- Innovation Manager
- Product Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Venture Capitalist
- Innovation Consultant
- Corporate Strategist
- Start-up Advisor
- Design Thinking Facilitator
- Innovation Analyst